Here is a link to the 3 Steps to ensure your Business Email Marketing Campaigns are Making the Cut.
Is a Mobile Version of your marketing campaign important?
Yes, a Mobile Version of your marketing campaign is VERY important. Here is the proof:
- A Mobile Email Study released August 2013 found that 88%* of your clients open email on mobile; and
- 79%* of respondents were highly likely to reopen an email on a laptop or desktop – after first opening it from their mobile device. Which means that busy customers are screening their emails on-the-go.
- The CMO Council found that 41%** use smartphones to access BtoB Content.
How can we ensure your business email marketing campaigns are making the cut?
Step 1. Make your campaigns mobile friendly:
- Have a clear call to action
- Be concise – Use a single column template for easy reading
- Position your marketing campaigns consistently across all channels
Step 2. Read this e-Book. We are releasing recent results from an incredibly useful Mobile Email Study to our valued Blog Readers:
Or, at least read our 3 KEY TAKE-AWAYS from the Mobile Email Study:
- Your customers are opening emails on their phone first, and with increasing regularity.
- Mobile emails that have shorter content and fewer calls to action actually perform better than complicated and dense messaging.
- By simplifying email marketing campaigns, marketers can take an essential and effective step towards becoming mobile-friendly.
Step 3. Download the Marketing CoPilot’s Proven Go-To-Market Checklist
* Mobile Email Study released August 13, 2013.
** CMO Council White Paper released June 2013.