Check out the very talented Jessica Hische: a letterer, illustrator, and self-described “avid internetter” with an unique eye and approach to her work. She coined the term “procrastiworking” to describe her tendency to procrastinate on client work by working on personal projects (nice to know I’m not the only one doing this). Here is one of Jessica’s educational micro-sites:
Then watch Hische at We Love Graphic Design…
Here is a link to the 3 Steps to ensure your Business Email Marketing Campaigns are Making the Cut.
Is a Mobile Version of your marketing campaign important?
Yes, a Mobile Version of your marketing campaign is VERY important. Here is the proof:
- A Mobile Email Study released August 2013 found that 88%* of your clients open email on mobile; and
- 79%* of respondents were highly likely to reopen an email on a laptop or desktop – after first opening it from their mobile device. Which means that busy customers are screening their emails on-the-go.
- The CMO Council found that 41%** use smartphones to access BtoB Content.
How can we ensure your business email marketing campaigns are making the cut?
Step 1. Make your campaigns mobile friendly:
- Have a clear call to action
- Be concise – Use a single column template for easy reading
- Position your marketing campaigns consistently across all channels
Step 2. Read this e-Book. We are releasing recent results from an incredibly useful Mobile Email Study to our valued Blog Readers:
Or, at least read our 3 KEY TAKE-AWAYS from the Mobile Email Study:
- Your customers are opening emails on their phone first, and with increasing regularity.
- Mobile emails that have shorter content and fewer calls to action actually perform better than complicated and dense messaging.
- By simplifying email marketing campaigns, marketers can take an essential and effective step towards becoming mobile-friendly.
Step 3. Download the Marketing CoPilot’s Proven Go-To-Market Checklist
* Mobile Email Study released August 13, 2013.
** CMO Council White Paper released June 2013.